Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Senior Software Engineer? We’re glad you asked!
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Develop one of the largest real time big data operation in the world to support over 40TB of new data every day
- Have end to end ownership: Design, build, ship, measure and maintain our back-end services
- Collaborate with the brightest software engineers team members
- Influence directly on the way billions of people discover the internet
- Work on projects such as: Internet Personalization, Content Feed, Real Time Bidding, Video Recommendations and much more
Our Tech Stack:
Java, Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra, Vertica, MySQL, HDFS, BigQuery, Docker, Linux.
What are the skills a good Senior Software Engineer needs to have?
- Experience developing large scale distributed systems
- Deep understanding of strong Computer Science fundamentals: object-oriented design, data structures systems, applications programming and multithreading programming
- 7+ years programming experience in Java or equivalent Object-Oriented language
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL
- Highly Proficient in Linux environment
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in Big Data tools – Nice to have
- Knowledge in algorithms, data-mining and machine learning – Nice to have
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.