Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Advertising Sales Manager? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Advertising Sales Manager?
Taboola is hiring an experienced Advertising Sales Manager who will be responsible for growing business from brands and media agencies by providing Taboola’s marketing solutions to clients.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- 5-10 years in a key sales position, preferably selling solutions to Brazilian / LATAM clients
- Significant experience in structuring and negotiating deals
- Such experience within the digital media space – a great advantage
- Experience independently build, pursue and close a large pipeline of leads from advertising brands and agencies.
- Technologically Savvy – ability to learn what is needed to support deal’s successful implementation and optimization
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment and consistently learn, adapt, and develop
- Programmatic experience – necessary
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Generate new business and manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate
- Understand clients’ organization and offer multiple Taboola products to a given client by finding the right stakeholders for each product
- Gain excellent understanding of digital technology, programmatic, video, and revenue ecosystem to be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Work closely with Head of Sales to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Coach and mentor sales team members
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
- Work closely with our Account Managers to manage long-term relationships with our clients
- Convey feedback from clients to Taboola’s product team in regards to product development needs
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our partners include MSN, IstoÉ, CNN Brasil, Folha de São Paulo, R7, Editora Globo and much more.
- Taboola São Paulo offers a generous benefit package including health insurance.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below. Please submit your CV in English.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application/CV, you consent that any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf). Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights