Taboola is looking for an eager, results-driven Advertiser Sales Team Lead covering Western territories of India based in Mumbai to pursue, negotiate and close deals for full funnel advertising solutions for clients and agencies to be placed on the Taboola platform and spread throughout our growing Publishers Network in India and overseas.
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola’s platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola’s technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola’s partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel, NDTV, India Today, Indian Express, Jagran, Hindustan Times, the Hindu.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City, and also has offices across the globe in Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, London, Berlin, Paris, Milano, Madrid, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Bangkok, Shanghai, Beijing, Taiwan, Seoul, Tokyo, Sydney, Mexico City and São Paulo.
The Advertising Sales Team Lead for North will be expected to identify, engage and cement similar partnerships in order to expand and diversify offered content.
- Generate new business and manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate.
- Understand clients’ organization and offer multiple Taboola products to a given client by finding the right stakeholders for each product.
- Gain excellent understanding of digital technology, video, and revenue ecosystem to be able to explain product benefits within this context.
- Work closely with the National Sales Director, Country Manager to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management.
- Interact with our project implementation team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful implementation of our products and technology.
- Work closely with our Account Managers to manage long-term relationships with our clients.
- Convey feedback from clients to Taboola’s product team re product development needs.
- Manage a team of Advertising Sales Managers based in Mumbai
- Min. 10 years of experience in a key media sales position with a min. of 2+ years of managing an advertising sales team
- Significant experience in structuring and negotiating deals – a must.
- Experience mentoring sales people and paving the way for them to excellent performance.
- Comfortable in being an individual contributor and leading a team
- Experience independently building, pursuing and closing a large pipeline of leads.
- Technologically savvy – ability to learn what is needed to support a deal’s successful implementation and optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment and consistently learn, adapt and develop.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, Hindi