Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a PR Manager? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a PR Manager?
As a PR manager working on the marketing team in New York, you’ll play a key part in amplifying the Taboola story. You will work closely with company leadership, marketing and product teams, with the main goal of making Taboola stand out from the competition through issuing press releases, securing media coverage, and creating strategic communications plans.
You will play a key part in sourcing interesting things for Taboola to talk about publicly, such as new publishers or advertisers that become customers, stories tied to timely events that use Taboola’s readership data, new product announcements, and more. You’ll also be a key point of contact for across several international PR agencies to keep up a steady drumbeat of press coverage.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you:
- Have a minimum of three to five years of PR experience, preferably with some in-house experience
- Possess strong editorial skills and standards; experience creating high quality content including press releases, Q&A, etc.
- Have a deep understanding of and experience in digital advertising a must.
- Are willing to work non-traditional hours as needed in order to meet deadlines and accommodate colleagues around the globe.
It would be great if you also have:
- Existing relationships with press in advertising/marketing trade publications
- Some design experience to translate data/insights into compelling visuals, or ability to work with our in-house creative team to do so.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Development and implementation of public relations strategies to support company goals and initiatives, helping to increase brand awareness and shape public perception.
- Researching, writing and distributing communications to targeted media.
- Pitching national and regional media across broadcast, print, and online.
- Outreach to build new relationships and network with the media.
- Promote news stories, bylines and features to the media.
- Track and report on global media placements.
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires and blogs to provide executive updates and recommendations.
- Manage several PR agencies worldwide in coordination with field marketing teams.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.