Advertising Account Manager, Netherlands (Amsterdam based)
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Media Account Manager? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for a Media Account Manager to strengthen Dutch Enterprise Advertiser relationships, develop and grow our clients’ businesses and serve as a valuable resource and point of contact to provide an end-to-end service. The Netherlands is a key market for us across the business.
As a Media Account Manager you’ll work closely with the sales team based in the market, and Tier 1 brand & agency clients, to create campaigns that get great results, and manage those clients post-sale. This person will be responsible for managing a large, dynamic book of business and developing strong relationships with our advertisers in the Netherlands. We are looking for someone who is passionate about content, has strong client-facing experience, and is ready to hit the ground running at an exciting, growing company.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- Minimum 6 years of online advertising experience working with enterprise brands
- Proven qualitative and quantitative results in a customer-facing role; ability to build strong relationships while executing a long term strategy
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- A true passion for online content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
- Both Dutch and English languages (fluent)
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience working with programmatic
- Both media agency & direct performance advertisers background
What will I do on a regular basis?
- Manage client relationships during all post sale activities
- Launch, monitor and optimize all campaigns on a weekly basis through dynamic and strategic thinking, problem solving and data analysis to convey optimal account positioning to meet client KPI’s
- Report on strategic insights, recommendations and new product capabilities to each client on a regular basis with a goal to upsell and seek new revenue opportunities
- Conduct in-person quarterly business reviews with key accounts
- Analyse a book of business and identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.