Taboola is looking for a Finance Operations Associate (Account Receivables) to lead this domain at the company.
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Finance Operations Associate? We’re glad you asked!
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for the Order to Cash self service stream across multiple financial systems and integrations, including billing, collection, and revenue recognition
- Develop and implement improvements to the automatic billing process to achieve maximum efficiency and meat the deadlines
- Work closely with the Product billing, Support and Media operation team to support the ongoing business needs.
- Responsible for Accounts receivable systems, future implementations and ongoing integrations of Taboola’s self service stream
- Reconcile payments with customer open balances.
- Reconcile our NetSuite and external systems to ensure correct invoicing to customers.
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as needed
The position is also suitable for an experienced Controller/SOX/FP&A with project management skills.
What are the skills a good Finance Operations Associate needs to have?
- Hands-on experience in operating and implementing finance information systems.
- Deep and Complete understanding of the full AR cycle (invoice-to-cash) process and the financial impacts.
- Experience with ERP environment (NetSuite – an advantage)
- Exceptional ability to understand data and to transform it into insights.
- Previous experience with API and software integration
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail oriented and ability to see the bigger picture.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong English skills- both in writing and verbal
- Proficiency with MS Office with intermediate skills in Excel.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
- Taboola TLV offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.