Taboola is looking for a dedicated, relationship-driven Director of Publisher Account Management APAC, with a passion for digital media to strengthen client relationships and serve as a valuable resource/point of contact. The Director will be responsible for leading a team responsible for working with premium publishers to manage their overall relationship with Taboola. In this role you will help to implement and launch Taboola content recommendation products, track post-launch performance, and provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue and more.
- Manage and define strategy of growth relationships with premium publisher clients and strategic partners in APAC
- Manage Publisher Account Directors & Managers for regional markets
- Understand the organization’s business needs and develop relationships at all levels
- Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take steps to improve results
- Understand Taboola’s platform and the benefits publishers gain by using it
- Comprehend the technology, revenue ecosystem and client needs/requirements in order to be able to intelligently up-sell the platform
- Work closely with Publisher Sales and BD as well as the remote R&D department in order to become a valuable resource and single point of contact to the client
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regards to new product development features
- A minimum of 8 years client-facing experience in the digital media /online publisher space.
- Managerial experience of IC’s and team leads
- Experience managing team across multiple markets (preferably within the APAC region)
- A solid understanding of web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem, including web advertising measurements and analytics
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills.
- Very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- High attention to detail, organised with strong ability to prioritize
- Proven ability to align local strategy of publisher, cross market, translate it to an actionable work plan and execute