Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Content Compliance Manager? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Content Compliance Manager?
As a Content Compliance Manager working on Corporate Development & Strategy team in New York City, you will work with large US based publishers, ensuring that all content published on their sites adheres to relevant laws, rates and regulations, particularly those related to personal finance (e.g., investing, credit cards, insurance) and in line with each site’s mission to provide valuable financial information to its users.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- 4+ years of experience as Content Compliance Manager, preference for experience working on a site in the domain of personal finance.
- Must have strong project management skills to effectively review and approve content in a timely manner.
- Have a deep understanding of relevant laws and regulations, particularly those related to personal finance.
- Communicate complex legal concepts in a clear and understandable way to content creators.
- Strong project management skills to effectively review and approve content.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a Content Compliance Manager, you will:
- Review and approve all content before it is published to the site.
- Monitor content to ensure it remains compliant with relevant rates and regulations.
- Provide guidance and training to content writers and editors on compliance best practices.
- Work closely with content creators, account managers, SEO and other stakeholders to ensure compliance with the site’s standards
- Ensure that the site’s content is accurate, reliable, and in line with the site’s mission.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, and E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia and Honda.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
The pay range for this position in New York is $70,000 - $110,000. The pay offered may vary depending on several factors such as job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. We may offer several perks as part of the compensation package that include a discretionary bonus, equity, flexible PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, a competitive 401(k) match, paid parental leave, etc.