Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Client Success Lead? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of Client Success Lead – Thailand?
As the Client Success Lead you will be responsible for managing key client accounts, building strong relationships, and driving account growth. Your primary focus will be on ensuring client satisfaction, maximizing retention, and identifying opportunities within existing accounts. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, product, and support, to deliver exceptional client experiences and achieve revenue targets.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Account Management and Growth: Lead the Ext BoB growth to drive upsells, cross-sells, and contract renewals. Develop a deep understanding of advertisers goals and Taboola’s value proposition to drive revenue growth. Partner with the sales team to support new business initiatives.
- Customer Success Strategy: Contribute to the development and execution of the overall customer success strategy, including JBP/Trading agreement design and negotiation. Collaborate with the leadership team to define best practices, optimize processes, and enhance the client experience at every touchpoint.
- Client Advocacy: Serve as a client advocate within the company, gathering client feedback, analyzing trends, and relaying insights to relevant teams. Collaborate with the product team to communicate client requirements, provide input on product enhancements, and ensure alignment between client needs and platform development.
- Performance Optimization: End to end campaign optimization including campaign creation, assets uploading, sending caps, pacing. Monitor client account health, usage metrics, and key performance indicators to proactively identify potential risks or opportunities.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- 8-10 years of experience in a results driven, client facing role within adtech industry or other relevant digital advertising company
- Hands-on ad-operations experience – campaign set-up, monitoring, optimization and reporting on campaign success
- Strong analytical skills – monitoring and identification of trends in data and generation of actionable insights in reports to clients
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills (handled a minimum of 10 accounts), driving portfolio growth according to potential
- Outstanding communication skills – fluent in English and native level Thai
- A true passion for online content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
- An eagerness to understand and present opportunities to clients looking for infinite scale
It would be great if you also have:
- Knowledge and experience of working with native advertising platforms
- An understanding of the online publisher landscape within Thailand
- Familiarity working with technology – the ability to pick up technical concepts and product knowledge quickly and learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization from a technical point of view
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.