Read something interesting online today? There’s a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world’s leading content discovery platform, serving 360° recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web’s most innovative publisher sites, including BBC, LeFigaro, Evening Standard, NBC, USA Today.
As an Associate Advertising Account Manager Turkey you are responsible for on-boarding, setting the strategy and managing all Turkish enterprise and growth advertisers on a day to day basis. Your goal is to ensure best in class customer service with an aim to maintain and grow the partnership with a strategic and commercial attitude.
What we offer:
- Fantastic global career opportunities, competitive salary and generous benefits.
- The chance to be part of building something unique.
- Invaluable experience in the world’s leading discovery & native advertising platform
- The opportunity to join an international team, that’s ambitious, revenue driven with a deep technical knowledge of digital advertising so the chance to learn from the best.
- A company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
- An office culture that’s international, social, and supportive.
What you’ll do:
- Understand Taboola’s platform capabilities and the value proposition for each advertiser.
- Build rapport, provide outstanding service and grow relationships with new advertisers.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop strategies to best ensure advertiser success and retention.
- Clearly understand client objectives to intelligently identify opportunities and effectively upsell.
- Onboard new advertisers with attention to detail.
- Monitor and analyze metrics to proactively optimize and improve results.
- Help clients meet goals and scale on our platform, while strengthening customer trust and confidence in Taboola.
- Help identify and develop best practices by vertical, KPI, etc.
- Communicate clearly and collaborate well with cross functional teams.
What you’ll need:
- Fluent, Native/Bilingual or at least professional Turkish level skills are a must have for this role (English at professional level needed)
- 1+ years experience – client-facing in the digital media space
- Experience in Performance Marketing a plus
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Basic knowledge about how to manage and optimise performance campaigns
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team against challenges quarterly revenue targets
- Ability to travel
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business; At Publisher side Hurriyet, Milliyet, Sabah, MyNet etc. and at Advertiser side Vodafone, Boyner, Akbank, Garanti Bankasi etc.
What we do:
Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform — or “search engine in reverse” — delivering personalised recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites.
These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 1800 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, São Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below. Please submit your CV in English.
By submitting your application/CV, you consent that any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf). Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights