Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Advertising Account Director? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Advertising Account Director?
The Account Director will be directly responsible for leading a team of Account managers across the ANZ region to develop growth strategy for an existing book of business. Acting as a consultative sales consultant, this person will partner cross-functional teams to lead senior client relationships and identify up-sell/optimization opportunities at scale. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in leading diverse teams in a matrix organization, strong analytical skills, and a hunger to learn and deliver results.
What will I be doing on a day-to day today basis?
- Posses a deep understanding of the advertiser landscape, able to turn challenges into opportunities through crafting strategic vision for the existing book of business.
- Develop quarterly strategic account growth plan on existing Book of Business to meet overall business targets
- Using exceptional consultative sales skills across diverse industries to be the driver for advertiser success.
- Supporting the AM team on campaign management, coaching them to hit their campaign goals, budgeting and scaling.
- Ability to proactively engage cross-functional teams to execute the growth strategy and drive advertiser success.
- Develop account management team’s personal growth plan, actively upskilling the team by staying up to date on best practices within Taboola and calibrating them to the APAC market in collaboration with Regional Director.
- Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take steps to improve results across the region, through the wider account management team to drive collective success
What skills and qualifications do I need?
- 10+ years of relevant experience, with 3 years of being in a people management role.
- Prior senior account management role in Adtech, advertising agencies, or marketing consultancies
- Solid experience in managing diverse teams, setting goals and managing performance indicators to get the best out of the individual and build high performing teams
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by partnering with senior clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data to create winning strategies for the business.
- Experience in managing full-funnel campaigns for a wide range of advertisers – various verticals and geographic locations
- Outstanding relationship management skills, empathetic in understanding diverse perspectives and able influence without authority.
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimisation
- Empathetic, Passionate, a hunger for both personal and team successes
What will I get in return ?
- Generous remuneration
- Private Health Insurance.
- Opportunity to travel domestically and internationally
- Inspirational leadership
- Career development & progression opportunities
- Flexible working
- Awesome swag
Why Taboola ?
- Taboola is a rocket ship!
- Founded in 2007 and already a billion dollar, global industry leader – experiencing unprecedented growth!
- Publicly listed on Nasdaq (TBLA).
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include News.com.au, BBC, Fox Sports, 7 West Media and Sky News. Some of our local premium Advertising partners include, L’Oréal, Honda, Commonwealth Bank and Optus to name a few.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.