Accounts Receivable, EMEA – French Speaker
Here at Taboola we have an opportunity in our Accounting team for an experienced Accounts Receivable professional to manage collections for our French and EMEA client base. The role would be based in our London office which acts as the European hub of Taboola.
The Role is all about managing French customer accounts foremost that fall into arrears alongside the EMEA business; effectively and efficiently collecting on these accounts as well as managing invoicing and dealing with all finance related queries for our French and european clients. You will also be required to develop relationships with our French Sales team so that there are clear lines of communication and you are kept abreast of developments with our clients. Finally, there is scope to also get involved with other areas of finance over time.
This is a high-level customer service driven role. To be successful in this role you must be a self motivated individual who has excellent planning and organisational skills. You need to be a good communicator with strong influencing and negotiation skills, able to be assertive when required.
- Invoicing on a monthly basis and reconciliation
- Customer Queries
- Cash management and collection
- Responsible for your book of accounts and DSO reporting to manager
- Working alongside our French sales team
- Native French speaker
- Prior Accounts Receivable experience essential
- Knowledge of / interest in broader Accounting practices
- Excellent Excel, Word and Email skills required
- Candidates must have the ability to communicate with people of all levels. You may need to communicate a difficult message in a manner that is clear and assertive and always professional.
- Outstanding relationship management and customer-facing skills
- A true passion to be part of the exciting world of Taboola
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Why choose Taboola?
Taboola is widely recognised as the world’s leading content discovery platform that now serves editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month on premium websites such as Bloomberg, BBC, Business Insider, The Daily Mail & NDTV. World class brands such as Expedia, Microsoft, Samsung and Whirlpool leverage Taboola’s platform to uplift brand awareness as well as deliver online engagement and conversions.
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits and perks!
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy(https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf)
Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.